What We Look for in Articles We Select for Publication
- Well written, concise, unique and original articles that are free of all errors including sentence structure errors, grammatical errors and punctuation errors.
- All articles should be written in a cohesive, coherent manner and be well organized with an easy to follow flow of ideas.
- We’re looking for articles with useful and interesting information for our bridal customers to benefit from, enjoy and refer to their friends.
- Articles submitted should be written with the primary focus on offering something of value and/or interest to brides planning and shopping for their weddings on our website.
- Articles we will consider most attractive to publish on our site will include:
- Introductory and concluding paragraphs.
- Useful information or facts, new trends, original and/or fun ideas.
- Be Informational or educational articles with a positive vibe about various facets of the wedding industry, wedding planning advice and tips, trends and ideas for unique and special wedding plans, latest styles and colors and unique ideas for weddings that might appeal to our bridal audience.
- Will be between 500-700 words in length.
Submissions We Will Not Consider for Publication:
- Poetry or fiction.
- Promotional content; or articles promote any one business in a form of advertisement.
- Articles written from a personal point of view.
- Negative or critical articles.
- Articles unrelated to weddings or brides planning weddings.
- Poorly written articles or articles with grammatical or spelling errors.
- Please, no active linked web addresses.
- Sig lines, bios, or author contact info.
- Are plagiarized.
If you have any questions, please contact us.